If you're a photographer on a budget, but refuse to compromise on quality,
the new SIRUI ET Series tripod kit is your ideal choice. Built for travel,
the ET Series offers full size tripods that fold compactly for easy storage
and transport (fits into most backpacks or carry-on luggage).
The tripod is precision built from strong, lightweight 8 layer 100%
Carbon Fiber, for maximum performance, stability and long life. The
matching E-10 Ball Head provides full creative control
with a separate panning and main locking knob and useful bubble level. Easily
create panoramas with the exposed calibration scale.
The SIRUI Flip Leg Lock System makes setup and breakdown fast and easy.
Simply open the leg locks and the legs smoothly slide open. Thanks to SIRUI's
superior design, flip locks help to provide enhanced stability.
SIRUI ET Series tripod have a uniquely designed leg mechanism that lets
you to flip the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly
smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. And
you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the compact
When you want to get low to the ground or shoot at unusual angles, you
can invert the center column and shoot from underneath the tripod or remove
the center column and replace it with the short center column (included).
And by adjusting the legs to any of the 3 leg angle positions, you can shoot
on uneven terrain with ease.
- Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
- Full-sized, but folds down small.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- The center column can be inverted for low angle shots.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Short center column is supplied for low angle or macro shooting.
- 3 position leg angle for uneven terrain.
- Ultra lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber
- Retractable feet for outdoor photography.
E-Series Ball Heads
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
- SIRUI’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to
39.7lb (18kg) for the E-10 Ball Head!
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface, solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement.
- E-10 Ball Heads come equipped with SIRUI TY-50E Quick Release Plates.