InventoryWe try to maintain every item we have displayed in stock for immediate shipment. It is possible that an item will sell out faster than anticipated, an order from our vendor is delayed, or the item sold through one of our other sales venues like eBay or Amazon. We will notify you of any back orders or shipping delays within 24 business hours of placing your order.
Thank you for trusting Philly Photo Supply for your photo needs and we will make certain your items arrive both safe and in a timely fashion.
Philly Photo Supply ships worldwide. We will most definitely ship to APO/FPO locations around the world to support our men and women serving to protect the nation.
Items are normally shipped within 1 to 2 business days of your order being placed and payment clearing. Buyers will be notified within 24 hours of any shipping delays.
Philly Photo Supply provides many options for shipping your items fast or slow, but always economical and safe. Our primary shipper for domestic service is Federal Express, but we also offer US Postal Service and UPS as options. For foreign orders, we primarily use the US Postal Service, but can also use UPS and Federal Express when requested.
Located on the Shopping Cart page, is a pop up shipping estimator that will display all your shipping options and present you with both the cost and approximate shipping times to make your shipping choice easier.
Philly Photo Supply collects and pays Pennsylvania state sales tax for orders shipped within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Orders shipped out of the US are subject to local customs duty or VAT upon delivery in the Buyers country. These taxes are collected by the transport company and paid to the foreign government. Philly Photo Supply is not responsible for nor do we get a penny of these taxes. Before ordering items for export, be certain what taxes you will have to pay on arrival. We accept no responsibility for taxes, custom duty or VAT charged on delivery.
In the unlikely event that you order should arrive damaged, please take the following steps.
- If the delivery driver is present, have them make note of the damage in their log or electronic scanner. You may refuse to accept the item at this time.
- If you have accepted the item or the damage was unseen, save all packing materials, especially any damaged packaging.
- Call or email us as soon as possible.
Do not simply return the damaged item without following this procedure.
Failure to follow these instructions could jeopardize your claim.
We will take care of contacting the delivery firm and filing the necessary paperwork to replace or refund your item.
Items returned due to an improper address supplied by the Buyer will have to pay for reshipping the item.
We fully realize that purchasing online presents problems matching expectations of product size, color or the fitness of a product to its expected use. Therefore, Philly Photo Supply will accept most new items for return within 14 days following receipt of the item under the following conditions:
- Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Buyer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) buy calling or emailing Philly Photo Supply prior to returning an item. Items returned without an RGA will be refused and returned to the buyer.
- Media items, like DVD's, CD's, or software, may not be returned once the seal is broken or they are opened. Defective media will only be replaced with the identical item.
- Used items are not returnable.
- Items must be returned just as they were shipped: All original packaging, instructions, and factory supplied accessories must be returned. Items returned with missing or damaged packaging, accessories, or instructions may be assessed a restocking fee of up to 20% or may be refused and returned to the buyer. Items that are made unsalable by the presence of stains, odors and smells from cigarette smoke, animals or other environmental issues may not be returned and will be refused if returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- All new items are sold with full manufacturers warranties and defective items must be returned to the manufacturer or their specified agents after the 14 day return period has passed.
All returns are thoroughly inspected upon return and refunds are processed after passing inspection.
Refunds, less the cost of any outbound free shipping, will be made using the same method as the item was originally paid.