The Snoppa Vmate is a revolutionary content creation tool that boasts the ability to shoot in either horizontal or portrait configurations – all without losing resolution. The Vmate is an all-in-one, micro, 3-axis, palm-sized gimbal camera system that lets you create content vertically for social media or horizontally for use in any type of creative film project.
The Snoppa Vmate Micro 3-Axis Gimbal Camera is a Wi-Fi-enabled handheld camera system featuring 3-axis pan, tilt, and roll compensation. The integrated camera captures up to 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 240 fps in either horizontal or vertical orientation, without needing to enter a menu setting, reboot the system or suffer a loss of resolution. It features a built-in Wi-Fi module that allows you to connect with your smartphone via the downloadable app.
The gimbal features two built-in microphones for recording live sound. However, you can also record audio via your smartphone’s mic or an optional Bluetooth mic, and the Vmate automatically syncs the audio to the video footage. You can even capture from your Vmate and smartphone simultaneously, which makes this well suited for vloggers who want to share what they are seeing. Selectable shooting modes include Smart Object Tracking, Face Tracking, Motion Time-Lapse, and Night Shot. The camera records to an optional memory card, and it has an integrated battery that can provide up to 3.5 hours of runtime. An included hard case protects your Vmate and also functions as a clamp that allows you to mount it on your smartphone, up to 3.3″ wide.
- Rotatable Camera Lens and Sensor The Snoppa Vmate with its f/2.0 81° wide angle lens is capable of shooting in both 4K at 60fps and 1080p at 240fps in either horizontal or vertical modes. Changing between modes is easy and done in one movement. Gently turning the lens 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise is all it takes.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connection Unlike other handheld gimbals, the Snoppa Vmate contains a built in Wi-Fi module for connection to your phone, tablet, or other devices and the dedicated Vmate app. The app allows access to advanced features and modes while allowing you to fine tune your capture settings for the situation you are filming.
- Flexible Audio Recording Vmate incorporates a unique audio switching system that lets you use one of Vmate’s two built-in microphones, your smartphone mic, or connect to your Bluetooth mic while instantly syncing the audio to your video clips for unprecedented audio capture.
- Carry It Everywhere For Shake-Free Filming Anywhere A hardshell case protects the Vmate while traveling also doubles as a phone clamp. Combine that with a complete camera system that weighs only 120 grams and you have the ultimate palm-sized content capture tool that you’ll always want to have close at hand.
- The Ultimate Vlogging Tool A perfect tool for vlogging – the Vmate’s unique Broadcaster Mode uses the front-facing camera on your phone, plus the Vmate’s gimbal camera so you can simultaneously record video of the scenery and yourself at the same time.
The Vmate’s Broadcaster mode allows you to use the front-facing camera on your smartphone, plus the Vmate’s gimbal camera so you can simultaneously record video of yourself at the same time you capture the environment around you
The Vmate features an f/2.0 81° wide-angle lens, and it is capable of shooting in 4K at 60 fps, or 1080p at 240 fps in either horizontal or vertical modes
Rotatable Lens and Camera
Changing between horizontal and vertical shooting modes is easily done by gently turning the lens 90° clockwise or counterclockwise
The Vmate features a built-in Wi-Fi module for connecting to your phone, tablet, or other devices using the dedicated Vmate app App
A unique audio switching system lets you use one of Vmate’s two built-in microphones, your smartphone mic, or allows you to connect to your Bluetooth mic while instantly syncing the audio to your video clips for worry-free capture
Hard Case and Smartphone Clamp
A hard case protects your Snoppa Vmate while traveling, and it also doubles as a phone clamp, supporting phones from 2.4 to 3.3″ wide