If you’re a photographer on a budget, but refuse to compromise on quality, the new SIRUI ET Series tripod kit is your ideal choice. Built for travel, the ET Series offers full size tripods that fold compactly for easy storage and transport.
The tripod’s spider – the heart of any tripod – is forged from aircraft grade aluminum alloy and the legs are lightweight, 8-layer carbon fiber, for maximum performance, stability and long life. The matching E-10 Ball Head is included to provide full creative control with a separate panning and main locking knob and useful bubble level. Easily create panoramas with the exposed calibration scale.
Thanks to the use of Magnesium leg clamps (for added strength) and SIRUI’s superior design, the flip locks provide a solid grip, enhanced stability and reliable performance.
SIRUI ET Series tripod have a uniquely designed leg mechanism that lets you to flip the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. And you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fi t in the compact case.
When you want to get low to the ground or shoot at unusual angles, you can invert the center column and shoot from underneath the tripod or remove the center column and replace it with the short center column (included). And by adjusting the legs to any of the 3 leg angle positions, you can shoot on uneven terrain with ease.
- Flip leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
- Full-sized, but folds down small.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- The center column can be inverted for low angle shots.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Short center column is supplied for low angle or macro shooting.
- 3 position leg angle for uneven terrain.
- Your choice of economical Aluminum Alloy