The VEO HD binocular features extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and phase-corrected BAK4 prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and produce images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view, along with enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are an anti-reflective and fully multi-coated optical system that improves light transmission for bright and clear images with greater low-light performance.
VEO HD binoculars offer clear, vivid images thanks to its extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass, which cuts out chromatic aberration and enhances color resolution and contrast. Vanguard’s anti-reﬂective and fully multi-coated optical system improves light transmission for bright and clear images.
These binoculars are designed to be user-friendly and comfortable as well. A large, ergonomic center focus knob makes VEO HD binoculars easy to adjust. Plus, the three-stage twist-up eye cups ensure you can set the eye relief for viewing with or without eyeglasses. VEO HD bodies are made from lightweight, durable composite-carbon body that is well-balanced for nature adventurers. The open-bridge design offers a welcoming, easy grip during long days afield.
Vanguard VEO HD binoculars are waterproof and fog-proof to keep moisture locked out. Plus, the scratch-resistant lenses feature a coating to keep water droplets from sticking.
Vanguard’s advanced engineering ensures these binoculars remain a steadfast companion, even in harsh environments.
- Right-eye locking diopter adjustment for absolute precision
- Large center focus wheel and three-stage twist-up eye cups offer smooth and easy adjustment
- Waterproof and fog-proof to withstand harsh environments
- Fully multi-coated, extra-low-dispersion ED glass offers stunning clarity and vivid color
- Open-bridge design makes them comfortable to grip
- Built tough but lightweight, supported by Mitsubishi Rubber Armor
- Mountable to a tripod or monopod using a BA-185 adapter (not included)
- Includes a strap and carrying case, ready to go on your travels